5 Ocak 2014 Pazar

Pantone Yılın Rengini Açıkladı: Radiant Orchid


Pantone 2014'ün rengini seçti, orkide rengini bol bol görmeye şimdiden hazır olun. Orkide rengi de neymiş derseniz morun pembeye bakan açık bir tonu diyebiliriz, fuşya ve lilanın tam arasında bir ton.

Pantone declared that radiant orchid is the color of 2014. Radiant orchid is pinkish purple, it is just between lilac and fuschia.

Modaevleri bu rengi çoktan keşfetti. Ben her ne kadar ten rengime sıcak renklerin daha çok gittiğini düşünsem de yazın fikrimi değiştirip bu renk bir elbise deneyebilirim, ya siz?

Fashion designers have discovered radiant fuschia and we see this color in many fashion shows. Get ready to wear this colour in spring and summer. I am a bit reluctant because my skintone looks more vivid in warm colours yet I think I can try a dress in this color this summer.



Kozmetik sektörü de bu rengi çok sevdi, ruj olmasa bile bu renk bir oje alınacaklar listeme eklendi bile :)

Cosmetic brands loved this colour, too. I don't think I will buy a lipstick in this colour but I plan to buy a nailpolish for summer.

Hiç yorum yok: