6 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Pretend That It is Spring!










Wearing Mango trenchcoat and shoes, &Other Stories skirt, Massimo Dutti jersey Zara bag and Luxurious Jewellery necklace

Yaz özlemimin tavan yaptığı şu günlerde yazlık mercan rengi eteğimi kazak ve trenchcoatla kombinledim, takmak için yazı beklediğim renkli taşlı kolyemi taktım, çorap giymedim ve bahar gelmiş gibi yapıp kendimi kandırdım. Hava güneşli olunca "mış gibi yapmak" daha kolay oldu. Siz de benim gibi yaza gün saymaya başladınız mı?

I missed summer so much that I gave up waiting for summer to wear colorful clothes. I combined my coral silk skirt with trenchcoat and cashmere jersey. I didn't wear tights and put on my Shoruouk inspired necklace. I pretended that it's spring. The weather was so sunny and warm so it was not difficult to pretend.

Hiç yorum yok: